Promoting Human Rights & Rule of Law in South Africa
Keep up with our latest stories – without having to browse our website!
Our RSS feeds offer a quick and easy way to keep track of our latest postings – either via your browser’s RSS, or via your choice of RSS reader.
Receive latest news from SALC
- NEWS RELEASE: SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME OF JUDICIAL REVIEW OF DECISION TO GRANT REFUGEE STATUS TO SUSPECTED WAR CRIMINAL BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT OF APPEAL
- NEWS RELEASE: MALAWI HIGH COURT RULES IN FAVOUR OF A WIDOW PREVIOUSLY DISPOSSESSED OF HER LAND AND GRANTS HER A PERMANENT INJUNCTION PROTECTING HER PROPERTY RIGHTS
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Judicial Review of Decision to Grant Refugee Status to Suspected War Criminal Appeal Hearing before the Supreme Court of Appeal
- ORAL STATEMENT ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS SITUATION IN LESOTHO
- SALC IN THE NEWS: PHILANTHROPY, CIVIL SOCIETY AND LITIGATION – WITHOUT THESE OUR DEMOCRACY COULD TRULY BE CAPTURED