Promoting Human Rights & Rule of Law in South Africa
22 April, 2010
The Judge in the Zambian Air Force case will be delivering her judgment in the High Court in Livingstone on 27 May. As you will remember, this is a case of two former Zambian Air Force employees who were allegedly tested for HIV without their consent, placed on anti-retroviral treatment without their knowledge and dismissed due to their HIV status. The case was heard by the High Court at the end of last year. We will be in the courtroom to hear the decision and will update the blog as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply
Latest Blog Posts
- WHY BRICS MUST SUPPORT THE ARMS TRADE TREATY
- ZIMBABWEAN REGISTRAR GENERAL MAKES ABSURD CALL FOR A GOVERNMENT BAN ON CONTRACEPTIVES
- THE ALIEN TORT STATUTE LIVES-CORPORATE COMPLICITY IN ACTS OF TORTURE IN IRAQ CHALLENGED IN A US COURT
- AFTER 12 YEARS OF EXISTENCE-WHERE DOES THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT STAND?
- The Personal Cost of Swaziland’s Political Crisis