Promoting Human Rights & Rule of Law in South Africa
22 April, 2010
The Judge in the Zambian Air Force case will be delivering her judgment in the High Court in Livingstone on 27 May. As you will remember, this is a case of two former Zambian Air Force employees who were allegedly tested for HIV without their consent, placed on anti-retroviral treatment without their knowledge and dismissed due to their HIV status. The case was heard by the High Court at the end of last year. We will be in the courtroom to hear the decision and will update the blog as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply
Latest Blog Posts
- Discussion on Threats to media freedom in southern Africa – the use of criminal defamation and other mechanisms to silence journalists.
- Reflections on the Public Interest Law Gathering
- COURT DIARY: ATTORNEY GENERAL AND OTHERS V TAPELA AND OTHERS
- Thulani Maseko and Bheki Makhubu Acquitted and Released
- Promoting Freedom from Fear on International Albinism Awareness Day